Saturday 7 December 2013

Week #288 ~ Marzena's DT Week with 7 Dots Studio

Happy Saturday Everyone!
We have a new sketch challenge today.

Marzena is hosting this week and arranged a wonderful sponsor

http://7dotsstudio.com/

7 Dots Studio was born from dreams and for dreams. We are a European scrapbooking company. Quality of our products is our top priority. Our collections are created by very talented artists - from clean, graphic designs to mixed-media, grungy collage look. But what you can always be sure are high quality and thickness of our papers, which make them work perfectly with all kinds of media. Among our products you will find scrapbooking papers, alpha stickers, die-cut elements, collage sheets, 6x6 paper pads, element stickers and tags. We are amazingly happy and feel very blessed to see that so many crafters and artists love our designs! Please visit our blog to see awesome inspirations from our design team and our facebook profile or flickr gallery to share your projects. 

About the owner Tusia Lech - I love all kinds of media, if I would have to define my style, I would say that media are the only constant thing. My favourite colours are fresh, bold greens, blues and pinks, but at the same time I just love delicate, pale hues of beige, rose and white. However there is something in my projects, what can be found always a positive, feminine style.

Scrapbooking fills my whole life, it is all around me in my private life and in my job career. I love the process of creation I have created things since early childhood all kinds of handmade things always attracted me. I cannot imagine my life without making some art. Even if I leave for a weekend, I always take my small art-bag”, filled with art-journal supplies. I am lucky enough to be a designer in a few very creative places. I love drinking coffee, reading books, walking through the forest, watching flowers on the meadow, basking in the autumn sun and being deep in my inner world. I can say that I am happy person and wouldn’t change a single thing in my life.

I am very happy to be a Guest Designer at Sketch Saturday. Thank you!

The prize this week -  2 paper kits from 7 Dots Studio!
http://7dotsstudio.com/domestic-goddess-2
 Domestic Goddess

http://7dotsstudio.com/hopefully-2
Hopefully

Marzena designed this beautiful sketch for us:


Our December guest designer is
(Owner of 7 Dots Studio)
this card was made with the Hopefully collection...











Now it's your turn
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 


4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for inviting me as a Guest Designer. All cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Girlies! great sketch as always Jen, hope it's ok to extend the embellishments up the side. Happy Christmas to you all, Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic DT samples! Thanks for the great sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. too late for the linky but here's my card if you would like to visit: http://kanatanewfpapercrafts.blogspot.ca/2013/12/another-snow-queen.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for joining in the fun!